Pictured above is an E30 B3 2.7
Alpina´s C1 version of the original 323i had been among their most popular models, so it was reasonable to expect that their follow-up version would be well received. With the second-generation 3-Series, the E30, Alpina had focused their efforts on the small six-cylinder models, instead of the four-cylinder models. Alpina produced several versions of small-six E30 based cars. The models that were produced were as follows:
- C1 2.3 with 170 bhp. 35 built.
- C1 2.5 with 190 bhp. 50 built.
- C2 2.5 with 185 bhp. 74 built.
- C2 2.7 with 210 bhp. 108 built.
- C2 2.7 with catalyst and 204 bhp. 52 built.
- B3 2.7 with catalyst and 204 bhp. 257 built.
Below is one of the C1 2.3 models
Below is an E30 B3 2.7 Touring