If you’re in search of a BMW-related item or if you have something BMW-related that you’d like to sell you can either submit all of the necessary information (pics included) to our Facebook mailbox.. (see, or click, the image below) ..or you can send all of the needed information to candvbmwATgmail.com. Information regarding upcoming BMW related events can also be sent using the same methods. Ad placement is free of charge to our Facebook and Google Plus page members.
Every for sale / wanted to buy item and event will be posted to the Classic and Vintage BMW group’s news feed as well as our Tumblr and Google Plus news feeds. So, every ad is guaranteed to be seen by thousands of Bimmer-loving people.
- Ads on this blog are for our Facebook and Google Plus page members. In exchange for ad placement, a commercial-based Facebook page must have us listed on their page’s favorites list.. (a small price to pay) ..And personal FB page members have to actually ‘like’ our page to be considered a page member. Google Plus commercial and personal page members need to have Classic and Vintage BMW in your publicly listed circles.
- Before submitting the content of your ad, please make sure that your Facebook account settings will allow non-friends to contact you. By adjusting these settings, before you submit the contents of your ad, we can contact you through FB if we have any questions.
- When submitting content for an ad, please be as descriptive as possible so that we have all of the information needed to create your ad. Taking the time to provide as much info as possible will save you time in the long run since you’ve already answered any questions that may arise regarding your ad.
- If no contact email or phone number is given, we will link directly to your Facebook or Google Plus page.
- Please, let us know when your ad has served its purpose. That way we can remove your ad / personal contact info.
- A permanent link to this blog can be found in the ‘info’ section of our Facebook page.